Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
1.All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of IEEE-ICID 2022 will be submitted for indexing by EI Compendex and Scopus.
◆ No less than 4 pages
Submission Deadline: October 14, 2022
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to: https://www.aischolar.org/attendees/paperSubmit/ERMAEFZ
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentation.
5. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com
Submit to SCI journal (SCI)
1. Advances in Mechanical Engineering (ISSN: 1687-8132, IF=1.616, Special Issue)
2. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology (ISSN: 1062-3701, IF=0.379, Special Issue)
3. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (ISSN: 1550-1477, IF= 1.151, Special Issue)
4. IEEE Sensors Journal (ISSN: 1530-437X, IF= 3.073, Regular Issue)
5. Please submit to: https://www.ais.cn/sciPaperPro/contribute/147/1
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.