Submit to Conference Proceedings
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ICID 2022 will be published by IEEE, and submitted to IEEE Xplore, EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing afterwards.
Final Paper Submission: October 14, 2022
Paper Submission Link: https://www.aischolar.org/attendees/paperSubmit/ERMAEFZ
Submit to SCI journal (SCI)
1. Advances in Mechanical Engineering (ISSN: 1687-8132, IF=1.616, Special Issue)
2. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology (ISSN: 1062-3701, IF=0.379, Special Issue)
3. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (ISSN: 1550-1477, IF= 1.151, Special Issue)
4. IEEE Sensors Journal (ISSN: 1530-437X, IF= 3.073, Regular Issue)
5. Please submit to: https://www.ais.cn/sciPaperPro/contribute/147/1
Note: All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.